Sanctus Healing is a project of Psychology of Joy. Sanctus Healing is a distance energy healing service utilizing the bioelectric energies intrinsic in all life. We are a collaborative of healers supporting individuals to improve their specific health challenges and overall physical, psychological, and spiritual health. We are unique in that we collectively unite our consciousness as a group to facilitate the healing work instead of working as separate individuals. It is our view that love is bioelectric energy, as real as dense matter, and is the primary energy we use in our healing service. Our intention is not so much to provide a routine formal service but an in-the-moment living process animated by the needs of our client for optimal health.
Principles guiding this healing work:
- Perceiving and holding every person as an expression of an inner essence that is composed of the energies of Light, Love, and Life.
- There are many causes of disease originating from both subjective conditions within the person and outer causes, such as infections and accidents, which contribute to the blocking of our divine life energy.
- Healing arises when the energies of the Essential Self can fully circulate throughout the personality.
- The process of energy healing for both the healer and the person being healed is inherently a joyous and loving experience.
- The means of healing is directed loving illumination to support increased alignment with the Love, Light, and Life of the soul.
- This healing process is a service to humankind utilizing the integrated loving consciousness of each person choosing to participate. It is a co-creative group process of humans, healing devas (angels), and the teachers of the Inner Community.
- A loving consciousness and attitude of harmlessness are important for the success and protection of both healer and person being healed.
Energy Medicine Selected Research and Resources:
Frequently Asked Questions about Distant Healing
Distant Healing Intention Therapies: An Overview of the Scientific Evidence
Distant Healing Techniques and Distant Intercessory Prayer – A Tentative Scientific Conciliation
Esoteric Healing Introduction I Basics & Centers
Research methodology for studies of prayer and distant healing
Clinical trial: the effect of Johrei on symptoms of patients with functional chest pain
Energy Therapies in Advanced Practice Oncology: An Evidence-Informed Practice Approach
Bioplasma Concept of Consciousness
Healing Touch Research: Advancing Evidence-Informed Practice